Go to Hell - Prototype Build
A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
You don't know how you ended up in hell, but you're certainly stuck there now...
Oh well, at least there's lots of weapons laying around so you can expose your inner badass. Lay waste to other souls through hellashish combat!
Right now, there is a build for Windows and Mac.
Go to Hell is a prototype created with Unity. The graphics suck because I can't draw, but the point was never to make something that looks amazing. I just wanted to make something fast paced and fun to play.
This is really my first serious attempt at a video game and I learned so much. I was seriously happy and also seriously discouraged. I am going to make another game that utilizes a lot of the code and things I learned from creating this. At the moment, I don't plan on updating this anymore.
Like I said, I plan on re-using a lot of stuff and code from this game. It taught me so much, and I can definitely say that's a good thing.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Gonna Stop Making This 91 days ago
- Version 0.3 Released 92 days ago
- Update #6 Changes in Philosophy 97 days ago
- Build Version 0.2 Released 101 days ago
- Update #5 V0.2 Coming Soon 102 days ago
- Update #4 Gameplay Demo released! 110 days ago
- Update #3 Woes 112 days ago
- Update #2 114 days ago
- Go to Hell Update #1 and Hello to itch.io 124 days ago
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.